Thursday, February 09, 2023

WEDNESDAY / HUBBY AND GANG LEAVE FOR KING OF HAMMERS 2023 / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
2-8-2023






Up at 5AM. 
 
Hubby was making breakfast eggs for dogs. I made lattes. 
 
Hubby got dressed. He packed his bag. Then he got his sleeping bags and other things packed into the Jeep. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
We made the bed. Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I picked up dog poo outside.

We left at 6AM. I drove the Jeep down to the shop. All the guys were there. They loaded their stuff into the Dually. Chris came over to the Jeep and hugged me. Said Thank You for all we have been doing for him. Then all the guys left. 

I drove home.

Did bookwork. 

I worked on putting wood shadowboxes together.








At 2PM, I drove the Jeep down to Enliven Infusion. The one receptionist was there. I checked in and sat down nearest the door. 
 
BEAUTIFUL DAY - DRIVE TO IV INFUSION
 
 
 
 
Cindy got an IV in my left arm and they started the PlaqueX infusion. Erica gave me the weight-loss shot and punched my card.

Then Cindy left as there were not many people coming in for infusions. She left at 3PM. It took until 4:30 for me to get the whole big weight loss bag flowing in my arm. Erica and I sat and talked for a while. 

I left and Erica also locked up and went home.

I drove home. Gave snacks to the dogs.

I watched TV. The 5th episode of Poker Face.

I went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: