Sunday, February 26, 2023

SATURDAY / SICK / DOGS TO PARK /

SATURDAY
2-25-2023
 
 

 
 
We got up at 7:30AM.

Slept in a little.

I made lattes. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs.

We were so very tired. Still sick. Coughing, sore throats, sneezing, exhausted.

We took the dogs down to play at the park about 9:30AM.

Tater had lots of fun with a brown & white dog. They ran around for quite a while. Even Wilson joined in running with them.

We finally left with the guy that owned the brown & white dog. 

Some people that were walking out of the park remarked that Tater "did not look mean at all" and he was a very pretty dog. We thanked them.

I drove the Jeep home. I was going to stop at Walmart to get milk, but there were too many people there. I drove home instead.

Some old man was parked at the green light to go on Flat Top Mesa. The light turned yellow as I drove thru and I was right behind him. So I passed him, but then he decided to race me. What a fuck face.

At home, both of us were exhausted. We sat on the sofa all day.

I took a nap later. 

Then I got up and took a hot bath. 

Went to bed at 9PM.
 

 
 
 
WILSON, TATER, SAGE

No comments: