Friday, January 20, 2023

FRIDAY / HUBBY HOME VERY LATE

FRIDAY 
1-20-2023







Up at 6AM. Hubby and dogs were up atr 11PM, 2AM, 4AM. 

Tater drank ALL his water at 11PM and 2AM.

Hubby let dogs out to potty.

He came back to bed at 4AM.

He was up at 6AM to put my Quiche into the oven to bake.

Then I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

We watched morning news Vegas & Seattle.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Replaced ink cartridges in Printer. All of them were empty.

Printed out KOH tickets we got in an email. Then texted them to Chris & Casey.

I put away dishes. I put away clean laundry.

I picked up dog poo.

I finished bookwork at 10AM. 

I watched TV.

I had lunch.
 
I found a Lathe for Hubby on Facebook and made an appointment for him to look at it tonight-leaving the shop at 3PM.
 
I fell asleep on the sofa for an hour because I was not feeling good.
 
Lots of snow came down low in the mountains.
 
Wilson was lonely. He went outside a couple times. Sat in the front bedroom watching for his friend, Tater.
 
UPS came and delivered our new mattress. It is heavy-Over 100 pounds. 

Hubby did NOT get off work at 3PM so I called him to tell him to call the guy and arrange some other time.
 
Hubby finally got home very late. I was upset. 
 
 

No comments: