Sunday, January 29, 2023

SUNDAY / PEDICURES / DOG PARK

 SUNDAY
1-29-2023
 
 
 
Hubby was up with the dogs early. He let them out for potty.
 
Up at 7:30AM. I got to sleep late.  

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby had already fed he dogs.

Andy called and moved our Pedicure appt from 3:30PM to 11AM.

I put dirty laundry in washer and started it.

I went outside to pick up dog poo. 10 bags worth.

Hubby got dressed.

I drove the Jeep to GS Nails and we got our pedicures.
 
PEDICURE
 

Too late to get breakfast, so we stopped at McDonalds to get McDoubles, fries, and Filet-o-Fish. For $31. OMG. That is expensive.

Drove home and had lunch.

I did bookwork and ordered tree & mountain cut-outs on Etsy for my shadowboxes.

Hubby watched The Bishop's Wife. 

Dogs went outside. 

It was 60 degrees on the temp gauge so we decided to take dogs to park. I drove my Jeep. Hubby took the dogs in the Dually.

We met down at the park. I parked my Jeep behind Hubby's truck.

We took the dogs by leash to the fenced area. Tater ran around. He had a boxer and Husky to play with at the park. He ran with dogs on the fence. We decided to leave when a woman brought a black dog into the park and started throwing a ball. No more fights over balls.

We drove home.

Hubby made himself a snack/dinner.

We watched TV.
 
THE BOYS SLEEPING ON THE SOFA
 

Went to bed at 9:30PM. Hubby was falling asleep on the sofa.


No comments: