Saturday, January 14, 2023

SATURDAY / DOG PARK / WALMART / HUBBY COOKS

SATURDAY
1-14-2023






Awake at 5AM when Hubby was up and started to watch TV. I told him to shut the door because I could see the light of the TV. I slept until 7AM when he started making breakfast eggs for the dogs. Banging pots & plates.

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Turned on the dryer again to fluff the clothes that were in there.

Hubby and I made the bed. Hubby was playing Laser tag with Sage and using the red light.

I took clothes out of dryer. Hubby helped me put them away.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher. I cleaned off the counter top. I washed the pots/pans.

Then we got collars on the dogs. Hubby loaded them into his Dually. I took my Jeep. I refuse to sit in the truck it is so uncomfortable.

I drove to GS Nails and dropped off the lottery tickets. Somebody in Maine won the billion dollar lottery. I apologized to Andy and told them we totally forgot to bring him the tickets last night.

Then I drove to the dog park. Hubby had already unloaded the dogs and Tater was playing with a black dog & a german shepherd. The owner of the other dog was throwing a ball for them.

Tater ran back & forth at the fence for a long time. Then Wilson even ran around with the big dogs! I was SO proud of him!

Clint's (from Moto Zoo) wife in her white truck brought some parts to us at the park as Clint was working today. They are so nice. 
 
DOGS RUNNING AT PARK
DOGS PLAYING AT PARK
WILSON RUNNING WITH THE BIG DOGS
 

The german shepherd attacked Tater over the ball and we had to leave the park. Tater had a hole in his tongue that was bleeding and a scratch near his right eye that was bleeding. 

We loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove past the Motor Mania show at 15mph to Walmart.

At Walmart, we shopped. I got REALLY tired. Bought some egg rolls to eat. Hubby went nuts buying fresh asparagus, peas, and green beans for the dogs' breakfast eggs. 

We drove home. I helped unloaded groceries that we had packed into the back of my Jeep. Hubby parked in the street. I got the dogs out as Hubby was texting somebody.

We put the groceries away. Then Hubby cooked some dog breakfast eggs for tomorrow.

I did bookwork. FedEx called Hubby and asked if they could deliver packages to the house or the shop. Hubby told them to call him if they want to deliver to the shop because he can meet them there.

We watched TV for a while. I had a hot latte. 

At 1:30PM, we drove on our motorcycles up the hill to look at the mountains with snow on them and then to the new subdivision they are building - they now have curbs on the side of the road down to the new turn outs. 

Stopped for some people walking across the street on the way back. Then I stopped to get the mail - a new UTV magazine for Hubby and our Rewards for shopping at Costco in 2022 = a whopping $28!
 
We put away the Xmas totes into the garage. I was exhausted. Hubby was dizzy. He had to stand on the ladder and put them away on the shelves.
 
Hubby went to watch automotive shows again. 

We watched 1000 Ways to Die Season 2 on Amazon Prime.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: