Wednesday, January 18, 2023

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSION

WEDNESDAY
1-18-2023
 
 
 
Awake at 5AM when construction workers drive by at 60mph with noisy cars. 
 
Hubby and dogs got out of bed at 5AM. Hubby let dogs out. Came back to bed at 5:30AM. Then up again at 6:15AM to make breakfast eggs for dogs. 
 
I got up and dressed.
 
Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Then I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I picked up dog poo. I put bird seed out for birds. Flock of birds out eating this morning.
 
Watched morning news for Vegas. 
 
Hubby and I made the bed. Hubby got dressed. Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

Hubby left for breakfast with the UTV group at 7:30AM. 
 
I changed shirts and started washing dirty laundry.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and cleaned counter. 

I did bookwork from 8:30AM thru

I filed Nevada State Sales Tax. Had to submit a letter to them showing we used the Credit we were due.




Infusion

Walmart

Panda Express

Home

Hubby Clint Moto Zoo


 

No comments: