Tuesday, January 17, 2023

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / CLOUDY / SINALOA LANDSCAPING

TUESDAY
1-17-2023
 
 
 
 
 
 
Up at 6:45AM. Heard cars go rushing by on the back road-constructions workers speeding. 
 
Heard Hubby in the kitchen making breakfast eggs for dogs. 
 
I yelled out to Hubby to take the garbage can outside. The garbage man was late due to yesterday being a Holiday. 
 
I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 

 
BIRDS IN YARD
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Then I picked up dog poo. Put dog poo and most of the garbage in the garbage can out front. Put bird seed out for birds. 
 
Took garbage out to garbage can. Hubby cleaned cat litter. He made the bed because yesterday, I had to clean up the cat litter. 

He finally got dressed. 

We watched TV News. 

Hubby left at 8:40AM. 

I cleaned up kitchen and started dishwasher.

I started washing clothes.

I picked up dog poo again. 

Lots of dark clouds from rain storm.

SINALOA Landscaping came today at 2:45PM and I paid them $50. He did not have his trailer today so I asked him about it. He said that his truck had problems with the radiator. I told him to take it to the shop. 

I did more bookwork.

I watched Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

 
 
 
Hubby got home at 3:45PM. 

He worked on getting the Jeep running. He disconnected the Winch and the new radio antenna that he had installed this weekend.

It finally started. He test-drove it around the neighborhood. He is going to take it to the shop and have Casey look at the connections with the winch. Maybe it drained the battery?

Then we watched TV for a while. Hubby had a snack. 
 
Clint from Moto Zoo called at 6PM and we met him at Smith's in the Jeep to pick up belts. Drove to Ace Hardware to get screws. I got popcorn for Hubby. Got some candy bars.
 
Drove home. Lights were on at the Soccer field, so we drove up there to look around. No game. Just lights. 
 
Drove home. Let dogs out for potty. Hubby made another snack.
 
I was tired.  

We watched TV for a while.

Went to bed at 10PM.
 
 


No comments: