Thursday, December 08, 2022

THURSDAY / SUNSHINE / MESQUITE LIGHTS PARADE

THURSDAY
12-8-2022
 
 

 
 
Hubby was up with the dogs at 2AM and 4AM. They went out for potty. He sat on the sofa for a while. Then came to bed. Wilson slept up with me and I held his paw from 4AM to 6:30AM.
 
Awake at 4AM. I went back to sleep.

Up at 6:30AM. I got up and dressed. 

Hubby went to the kitchen to let the dogs out, then warm up egg breakfast for them.

I made lattes. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I ran Payroll.

I emailed the stolen truck pics to the Police, but they came back as undeliverable.

I emailed the correct Jeep info to the Idaho Central Credit Union. I had sent the wrong paperwork.

Hubby warmed up his breakfast sandwich. He sat on the sofa again and almost fell asleep.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

Then he put his stuff in the FMF and left at 8:30AM. He took the battery operated LED lights to put on the UTVs in the Mesquite Lights Parade tonight. 

Tater stayed home because  it would be too long for him to be gone and it is cold. Too cold tonight to ride in the UTV with Hubby.

I started laundry. Then I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

The sun was shining and I sewed 4 more snowmen.

Then I did bookwork.
 
I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes.

I did bookwork. Hubby called several times. Said he was taking the Orange Polaris on the Parade. Wanted to know if I was coming-I said No, too cold. 

Hubby came home at 4:00PM. He had called to have me make him a hot latte. I also warmed up his left-over breakfast sandwich and put it in foil.

He got home and quickly changed clothes. We put a Xmas sweater on Tater, put on a gift headband on his collar. Put it on with zip ties. Put Xmas lights in Hubby's beard. They left to go ride in the Xmas Lights Parade. 

I took Betty's ornament gift over to her quickly. It was cats and had Retsina and Ringo names on it. I forgot to take a picture!
 
Hubby & Tater came home around 4:24PM. Hubby had called me to make a hot latte for him. I made a Eggnog latte. 
 
Dressed Tater in Xmas sweater & present. Then put lights in Hubby's beard. Hubby put on jeans and a warm sweatshirt. They left to go join the Xmas Lights Mesquite Parade.
 
HUBBY BEARD LIGHTS
TATER XMAS SWEATER & GIFT ON HIS COLLAR

They returned at 7PM. We watched some TV and I went to bed early.

No comments: