Monday, December 26, 2022

MONDAY / HUBBY GOES TO SHOP

 MONDAY
12-26-2022
 
 
Up at 6:45AM.
 
I heard Hubby making breakfast eggs for the dogs in the kitchen.
 
I got up and dressed. Made the bed.
 
Tater had thrown up some plastic toy he ate yesterday. Hubby said he would clean it later. 
 
I sat for a while on the sofa while Hubby had his breakfast. Rattler cat sat on my lap.
 
Then I got up and made lattes.  

I cleaned up the kitchen. 
 
I went out to pick up dog poo.

Hubby cleaned cat litter.

Then Hubby decided to stay home today. I took off his shoes, put up his recliner, covered him with a blanket. He started snoring while he was watching Shaun the Sheep.

Got a phone call from customer and he needed repair today. Hubby called Casey to see if he wanted to work.

Took Hubby over to Wayne's to drop off the FMF so he could get around. His truck will be taken to the shop for repair. AAA will deliver his truck to the shop.

Came home and dropped off Hubby. He drove to shop in new tan Dually.

I did bookwork. Cleaned up kitchen breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. Put clean clothes in dryer.


No comments: