Monday, December 05, 2022

MONDAY / PEST CONTROL / HAIR IN ST GEORGE / LOOKS LIKE RAIN / WHITE TRUCK STOLEN FROM SHOP

 MONDAY
12-5-2022
 
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. No headache, No bad dreams. Dreamt of my mother and vacationing. 

Dressed and made the bed.

Went to the kitchen. Hubby was already up. He was making special BIRTHDAY breakfast eggs for the dogs. Tater's b-day is December 8. Tater is 4 years old. Wilson's b-day is December 4. Wilson is 7 years old.

Outside it is cloudy with dark blue/grey clouds. Smells & feels like rain. Maybe snow in mountains?

We sing Happy Birthday song to Wilson & Tater as we feed them. They get all excited.

Hubby and I sit on the sofa to watch local news. Lots of snow in Seattle.
 
Hubby cleans the cat litter. I picked up dog poo outside.
 
I put dirty laundry in the washer and started it.
 
I do bookwork and Hubby sits in the office with me.
 
We get Tater dressed in his blue sweatshirt and collar.

Hubby loads the Donation stuff in the back of the Jeep. He puts the FMF outside and loads the Rough Country order from yesterday when it was delivered by UPS. He parks the Can Am inside the garage so the neighbors don't complain.

Hubby & Tater leave at 8:30AM.

I clean up breakfast dishes and start dishwasher.

I made cheese eggs for my breakfast. I give some to Wilson. I sit and watch CSI NY for a while.

I put clean dishes away from dishwasher.

Then at 10:30AM, Cayden from Bulldog Pest Control comes and rings the bell. I have to turn on all the house lights because it is so dark outside. 

After Cayden is done with the outside spraying, I put Wilson outside. But first I check that the gate is closed. Nope. After he was done with the backyard, he did NOT close the gate. So I closed it.

I paid Cayden and he left.

I got ready for my hair appointment. I need to leave at Noon to be there by 1PM (2PM St George time).
 
Stopped at Shop to get cash $ for appointment. I backed in and a big truck backed in at the same time. Guys were staring at me. I was late and upset. Hubby gave me $.
 
Drove the back highway to get on the Interstate in Beaver Dam. Some idiot in a red car turned in front of me to enter the highway as I had the right-of-way and almost hit me! 
 
Arrived on time at 2PM for my hair appointment. 
 
Got hair done by Brianne. I gave her 3 Xmas gifts-- Metal Xmas sign from last year, Snowman light, and a Snowman glove ornament. 

Afterwards, she let me pick from a box of candy or hair products. I chose white chocolate/peppermint pretzels. Then I left and drove to Smith's.

Shopped at Smith's for an ornament, cheese, candies for Hubby.

Drove to Desert Industries and dropped off Donations.

Drove to CAL-Ranch and looked at coats. Guys want no hoods. Chris said order from Amazon.

It was getting dark - clouds were almost BLACK. I drove home.

 JEEP 69MPH TURNS OVER 2022 MILEAGE
 
 
As I was getting on the Interstate in St George, the mileage rolled over 2022, so I got up to speed and took a picture of 69/2022! Cute.
 
Got home about 4:30PM.

I was exhausted.

Hubby got home late. He, Chris, and Casey were reviewing footage of some people stealing the White Ford F250 from the parking lot. Hubby was upset. Had to wait for the police to come for a report to be made. 

Finally he got home at 6PM. He was exhausted and his teeth were hurting. He had called for a dentist appointment and the earliest they could get him in was December 19th!

He took way too many painkillers and antibiotics. He was throwing up with pain. 

He sat on the sofa to sleep tonight. I made him put a heating pad on his face.

I went to bed at 9PM. I was hurting EVERYWHERE.

No comments: