Wednesday, December 28, 2022

WEDNESDAY / WEIRD DREAM / TATER STAYS HOME / RAIN / CLOUDS / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
12-28-2022
 
 
Hubby & the dogs got up really early. I rolled over and slept a little longer. Have a great, weird dream in 30 minutes. Some old man ran into our house and ripped open the walls down the office & living room. Tore up our back yard doing a donut and flipped his car on its roof! Crushed his wife and dog. GPS said they were going to the Vet! It was a great dream. The insurance agent totaled our house and let us build a new one! LOL.

Up at 6:30AM. Made the bed. Got dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. Last of the eggnog for Hubby.

Hubby was watching Automotive shows.

We watched morning News. Lots of suitcases in all the airports due to the recent storm, holiday, and airlines cancelling!

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I did some bookwork.

I put all the dirty clothes in the washer. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put dishes in dishwasher.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. 
 
STORM OVER MOUNTAINS
 

I did more bookwork. Did laundry. Put away clean clothes. Put away clean dishes. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby got home at 3PM. He had a quick snack and then we left the dogs at home and I drove the Jeep to IV Infusion.

We parked on the side of the building because the sand was wet & muddy from the recent rain.
 
Only Eric & Ana were there at Enliven. Hubby needs to gt more testosterone, but he had forgotten to text Rodney.

Hubby got finished with his infusion before I did. I had the Plavix extra bag. So Hubby went to Walmart to deposit a check at America First CU. Then he got milk.

I had to call him several times - he had turned off his phone. He finally came to pick me up at 4:50PM. It was dark. Hubby drove home.

At home, we unloaded groceries. I made hot lattes for us. 

Then we sat down to watch TV. Hubby had forgotten the light in the garage & left the Jeep door open with one of the gallons of milk in the Jeep. I had to remind him to get it.
 
WILSON ON SOFA
 

We watched the last episode of Outlaws. 

We watched the first of the series of Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy UK series. 

Found out there is a new season of Letterkenny. We will watch it later. 
 
HUBBY, TATER, AND SAGE ON SOFA
SAGE ON THE SOFA
 

Hubby prepared the bed for the night. I took Benadryl and we went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: