Thursday, December 22, 2022

THURSDAY / CLOUDY / COLD / BOMB STORM ELLIOTT

THURSDAY
12-22-2022
 

Awake at 6:35AM. Stayed in bed until 7AM. Hubby had taken Benadryl at 1AM when he got up with Wilson who had to poop outside.

I had taken a sleeping pill last night and could not wake up.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen where I made lattes. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs. 
 
We watched morning News for a while. BOMB STORM Elliot striking the NW and Midwest with negative temperatures, blizzards, massive blowing wind. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
I put dirty clothes in washer and started it. 
 
Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. Put Tater's collar and red/black sweatshirt on him.
 
I picked up dog poo. Hubby called 2X to find out about nFlow return/refund. 
 
I did bookwork. Paid Sales tax. 

I made Sugar Candy Popcorn.

I made Peppermint Candy Bark. 

I was tired and sat down for a while.

Hubby called and said both of the trucks were in at the Ford Dealership.

Hubby came home at 1PM so that we can go pick out the color truck that we want at the Ford Dealership because both trucks are now at the Dealership!

We left the dogs at home. We drove to MACU to deposit $. Then we went to America First to get checks for the checking account to pay for the trucks.

It took from 2PM to 4:30PM to get the trucks paid for and paperwork done. 

We decided to keep the Stone Gray truck. It is prettier than the obnoxious Blue.
 
2022 STONE GRAY DUALLY
 
2022 STONE GRAY DUALLY
 
2022 STONE GRAY DUALLY
 
 
2022 BLUE DUALLY
 

I drove home in the Jeep. Hubby drove the Grey Dually home. Then I took Hubby back down to the Ford Dealership where he got the Blue Dually (parked outside the dealership as it was already closed). Hubby had forgotten his iPhone at the Dealership office. Fortunately, the salesman left his phone in the Blue Dually. I drove home and parked the Jeep in the garage. Hubby followed me home and parked the new Dually in the driveway.

Hubby made pasta for us. 

We watched the new Prime show OUTLAWS with Christopher Walken for a while. Then I did some bookwork.

I had some heart pain issues and had Hubby get me a Nitro pill. It instantly gave me a headache. 

I sat and watched Star Trek Original for a while. 

Then I made Puppy Chow. Melted the chocolate/peanut butter/butter on the stove, then put powdered sugar in a bag and shook it over the Rice Chex outside on the patio. I got all covered in sugar. 

I cleaned up the kitchen afterwards. Then I had to take a bath from all the sticky powdered sugar. 

I took a sleeping pill and went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: