Monday, December 19, 2022

MONDAY / COOKIES / COLD / I HATE XMAS

 MONDAY
12-19-2022
 
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
REALLY cold this morning. In the 40sF.
 
I went potty, got dressed, and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Hubby had already put the dogs out for potty. Then he warmed up breakfast eggs for them.
 
I went to the office computer and transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Then Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
Robert was melting off the table. He looked funny.
 
ROBERT CAT MELTING ON THE TABLE IN THE SUN
 
 
We made the bed. Tater kept jumping on it while we were making it. Hubby had to put drops in his ears as he was shaking his head so much. There were red bumps in his right ear. 
 
Hubby got dressed. I put dirty laundry in washer and started it.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
We sat down to watch morning news. Sage chased a light from our iPhone around the carpet. She sat under the Xmas tree again.
 
BLACK CAT UNDER THE XMAS TREE AGAIN
 
 
Hubby started the FMF so it would be warm. We thought Tater could go to the Shop today with Hubby, but it was still in the mid-40s. Too cold for poor little dog. 
 
Tater & Wilson stayed home with me. 
 
I did bookwork.
 
Then I  made Christmas Crinkle Cookies and put them in the fridge for overnight. 

Wilson and Tater kept going outside to sleep in the sun.

DOGS SLEEPING IN THE LIVING ROOM BY THE XMAS TREE

I did more bookwork. Then I put away clean clothes and clean dishes.

Hubby finally came home at 4:30PM. 

He sat on the sofa because his legs were hurting from standing all day on concrete. 

I wanted to go shopping at Walmart for groceries to make Xmas cookies and bars, but he got moody because he hates Xmas. 

So we had an argument where I sat on the bedroom all night and he fell asleep on the sofa. 


No comments: