Thursday, December 29, 2022

THURSDAY / CLOUDY / RAIN

THURSDAY
12-29-2022
 
 
 

 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
Hubby was already up on the sofa watching Automotive shows. He had already let the dogs out and made breakfast for them.
 
I made lattes. 
 
Then we watched some morning news. 
 
I went to the office and transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I put dirty clothes in washer and started it. 

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter.
 
 
STORM OVER MOUNTAINS



Some guys were doing clean up on the road behind the house and the dogs kept barking at them.
 
I put away clean clothes. 

I put away clean dishes. 

Tried to do macrame, but it was way too dark today. Try again when the sun is shining.

Put all the Xmas decor on the dining room table to load into Totes.


No comments: