Friday, December 16, 2022

FRIDAY / NAILS / DOMINOS

FRIDAY
12-16-2022
 
 
 
Awake at 5:30AM. Wilson cuddled with me for a few minutes.  

We got up at 6:30AM. 
 
Hubby let the dogs outside for potty. Wilson seemed to be feeling better. 
 
I made lattes in the kitchen.
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.  

I had to fight with the Internet & Roku to get the TV started. Finally had to get into Roku thru our TV programming. It was awful. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. It was still too cold for Tater to go with him. Tater was not happy. He is bored staying at home.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher.

I put dirty clothes in washing machine and started it. Then put clothes in dryer. I also washed the pillows from the living room.

I watched TV. 

Brought the snowmen inside from the garage to warm up so we can paint them. Get them finished for gifting.

I put away clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

I left at 2:30 for my nail appointment at 3PM. 
 
I got to GS Nails and had to wait for a while. Andy did my nails in red, green, and silver. I gave them a RMOR ornament, a bottle of wine, and gave Ma a small box of Whitman's sampler. I need to get a BIG sack under their tree next year like some people. 
 
The cuticles on my left hand are getting better, the left hand still has dry cuticles. 
 
XMAS NAILS

 
 
Hubby called while I was getting nails done and said he was going home. But when I got home, he was not there yet. He had to stop at the Postal store and drop off returns.
 
He finally got home and closed the garage door on me while I was back in the Jeep to the garage!
 
We were both hungry and could not decide on anything. I wanted to get new MELTS from Pizza Hut but they did not look good-greasy pictures looking like a folded piece of pizza. Yuck. 
 
The internet was not loading, we finally ordered from Dominos. $40 plus tip for garbage. What a waste of money.
 
We watched Support Your Local Sheriff and Support Your Local Gunfighter with James Garner. They were kinda good. 

Then I took Benadryl and went to bed at 9PM. 

SAGE SLEPT UNDER MY LEFT ARMPIT ALL NIGHT.

No comments: