Friday, March 01, 2024

FRIDAY / MAR 1 / SBARRO'S FOR DINNER

FRIDAY
MARCH 1, 2024
 
 
 

 
Wilson had diarrhea last night. He was up at 10:30PM, again at 12:30AM. Hubby got up with him and cleaned his butt with a wet rag.
 
I was hot & sweaty with a huge headache behind my eyes & in the back of my head. I got out of bed at 2:00AM and went to sleep on the sofa.

Where I did not sleep. I tossed and turned. First hot & sweaty, threw off blanket. Then cold & shivering, put blanket back on. 

Lots of work equipment & trucks roaring down the road from 2AM to 5AM. Hubby got up with the dogs at 6AM and let them outside. 

I went to the bed and slept until 6:45AM. I got up and dressed. Still feeling like I was hungover. Can't think.

Made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. I told Hubby to NOT make any turkey bacon for me. I need to take a break for a while. Is that what caused Wilson's diarrhea? Is that what caused my stomach upset?

Hubby went to make chicken on the grille. Then he got carried away with making phone calls. I talked him into buying another lift for the shop and leaving the other lift in the far shop for Byron to use while renting. We purchased another Lift from Christina at A Plus Lifts. They have a warehouse in Henderson, NV and we can got get it there. It is $200 cheaper if we pick it up ourselves. She was very nice to talk with on the phone. They will send an email in a couple days for us to go pick it up.

Hubby totally forgot his chicken on the grille.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. He put laundry in dryer.

Tater & Hubby left for the shop in the Dually at 8:30AM.

I vacuumed up cat litter. 

I picked up dog poo outside.

I put away clean clothes from dryer. I cleaned kitchen and put away clean dishes. 

I made toast with cheese for breakfast myself.

I did bookwork which was VERY DIFFICULT because I just can't think and the headache/burning is back.

I paid all the first-of-the-month bills.

I fed Wilson at 11AM.

He went out for potty. I picked up more dog poo and put it in the garbage can.

I had to take more Prednisone to function. Eyes burning, head burning, body pain everywhere. 

At 2:45PM, I had to correct a payment that I had made. Took SBA payment out of wrong account.

Hubby got home at 3:30PM with Tater. Let dogs out for potty. Gave Tater some late lunch.

We took the FMF to Sbarro's in Littlefield at the TA Plaza. I got a Calzone. Hubby got 3 slices of pizza. Then we sat at KFC to eat. The manager of KFC was sitting behind us and ordering stock.

We left there and went to Smith's in Mesquite to pick up donuts for the Virgin Valley 4x4 Club Meeting in the morning and milk for Hubby. Ran into Dustin there. 

We drove home. Hubby was tired and his tooth was still hurting.

Watched TV at home. I put away clean dishes. 
 
Gave Hubby some Orajel on a Q-tip for his hurting tooth.
 
I did more bookwork.
 

No comments: