Wednesday, March 20, 2024

WEDNESDAY / MARCH 20 / BROCHURES

WEDNESDAY
MARCH 20 2024
 
 
 
 
At 1AM, Riley was panting in her kennel and was facing the back. I had to get her out and let her outside for potty. 

Up at 5AM. Riley had slept with us in the bed on the top by the pillows in her (cat) kennel all night. She started making noises and I let her outside. 

She went outside to poop and pee. 

Hubby got up at 5:30AM, he could not go back to sleep.

I started making Hubby's latte at 5:30AM. I made tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I did bookwork. I made the bed. I cleaned up the kitchen and started dishes. Hubby gave Tater some chicken and cheese to ease his tummy back into eating. 

I went over to take care of Betty's cats at 7AM. Hubby watched Get Smart episodes on TV. 

I got the cats done and came home. I sent pics to Betty. Betty said they would be holding Stan one more night at the hospital.

At home, I checked email for the business. 

Hubby hooked up my Jeep so that I could leave at 8:30AM. He took the FMF to work. 

Left the dogs at home with the baby gates up.

I had to pair my phone to my Jeep and waited in the street to do that. Hubby pulled alongside to see if I was having trouble. A weird old couple walking past and the lady with the uncontrollable, barking dog walked on the otherside. OMG. 

I drove to Enliven to get a diet shot and a Biotin shot. I almost left without paying! LOL.

Drove home. At home, I let the dogs outside again. No poop in the house!

We all took a nap from 10AM to Noon. Then I let the dogs outside again. Tater howled at some sirens.

The puppies stayed outside for a while. Riley tried to eat rocks. They took another nap when I brought them inside.

The UPS driver delivered our Brochures (1000) from Vistaprint.


No comments: