Saturday, March 23, 2024

SATURDAY / MARCH 23

SATURDAY
MARCH 23 2024 





Hubby got up twice in the night with Riley for potty as she was fussing in her kennel.

Then at 5AM, I got up with Riley and took her out to Hubby. I got dressed and went potty. Then I took her outside and walked around with her. She pooped and peed. 

Brought Riley inside and I made latte for Hubby with Bailey's Irish Cream. I made Nanogreens/Tea for myself.

Then I did bookwork. 

Went to the living room to have Hubby sign some paperwork and when I turned on the light, found pee on the dining room floor and poop on the dining room rug. So Hubby put Riley out again. I cleaned it up. 

Hubby put out cheese & milk for the cats. 





Down to shop at 8:45AM. Hubby forgot shop keys. Drove home again.

Back to shop. Opened Shop for customer to buy clutch. 

Drove to Tractor Supply, but they don't make keys.

Drove to Mesquite Ace Hardware to make keys. I walked dogs. 

Drove to America First CU to make deposit at drive-thru.

Drove to UPS Store to drop off packages - return iPhone. 

Drove to Enliven Infusions to see their Grand Opening. I took Riley inside with me so everybody could see the puppy. Hubby sat in the massage chair. He got a ham&cheese sandwich. He picked up a cupcake for me. 

Drove home. I was exhausted. Let the puppies out for potty, they drank water. 

I did bookwork. 

I slept for a while. Hubby covered me with a blanket and put Riley down by my feet. She woke up after 30 minutes and would not go back to sleep. 
 
I got up and hurt everywhere. I had to take some Tylenol. Asked Hubby to make me some turkey bacon. I had some blueberry muffin.

No comments: