Tuesday, March 19, 2024

TUESDAY / MARCH 19 / TATER SICK /

TUESDAY
MARCH 19 2024
 
 
 
 


Slept on the sofa. Got up at 6AM when Riley was pawing at the sofa. I must have fallen asleep and did not take her out. I found poop on the rug by the door. At least she tried to get out. I let Riley out to potty. I walked around with her, but she stuck her head thru the fence and took off towards the neighbors. I had to run out the front door to try and get her. She finally followed me home. I was scared to death she was going to run away.

Inside the house, I started to make Hubby's latte, tea/Nanogreens for me. Then I went into the bedroom to get my clothes. Riley ran in there and pooped on the carpet, so I had to clean that up.

I finally got the kitchen stuff done and Hubby got up at 7AM. I was exhausted.

Hubby made a burrito for himself and drank his latte. Tater did not get up for a long time. He is feeling sick. Still not eating. 

We made the bed after Tater went out for potty with Riley again. Hubby said he saw a hawk try to swoop down on Tater last night, so we have to put a leash & collar on Riley when she goes outside so a hawk does not get her. 

I did bookwork. 
 
Hubby cleaned the cat litter. I vacuumed the cat litter area and inside our shower.

Then Hubby left at 8:30AM. 

I did bookwork. I let the dogs outside and cleaned up after them. Tater is still having liquid diarrhea.
 

RILEY FAST ASLEEP ON THE SOFA
RILEY LOOKING CUTE OUTSIDE
 
RILEY & TATER SLEEPING TOGETHER OUTSIDE

I watched TV for a while.

I tried to upload pics to Facebook, got our name changed on Instagram, uploaded photos to Instagram. This is SO TEDIOUS. 

Then I worked on videos for YouTube. I texted Spencer to discuss this stuff with him. He gave me several good suggestions and hints.
 
My new iPhone 15 Pro had been delivered by UPS at 1PM and I set it up. Took over 1 hour to get it going.
 
Riley had just bitten thru my mouse control wire, so I was dead in the water and could not do anything on the computer. 

I ordered two more Mouse controls on Amazon.

Hubby got home at 3:30PM as we were going to take Tater to the ER Vet, but he gave Tater some cheese & chicken and the dog ate it! If he can eat, he will be OK. So we decided to stay home. 

We left the dogs home and drove to Walmart to get another wireless mouse. Then I got some USB-C cords for my new phone.

We drove out to Scenic store to cash in our $16 in winning lottery tickets. 

Then we stopped at the new Jersey Mike's Sub Shop where Hubby got a Philly Cheesesteak. 

I found a PENNY on the ground. My lucky day!

We drove back home. 

i put the dogs out and Tater had watery diarrhea again.

Then Hubby sat with the dogs & watched Automotive shows.

I went over at 6PM to feed/water, clean cat litter for Betty's cats.

I got back and did more bookwork.

I had REALLY BAD HEARTBURN.


No comments: