Thursday, March 28, 2024

THURSDAY / MARCH 28 / RUN PAYROLL / WALMART / RILEY'S VACCINES

THURSDAY
MARCH 28 2024
 
 
 

 
I was up at 4AM; could not sleep. Sweat was pouring off me. I went to the front room to sleep, covered by a think comforter. Robert slept on my feet, but moved off after 15 minutes.

At 5AM, Hubby got up to let Riley out for potty. Then I got up and took a hot bath as I was freezing. 

I got dressed. Helped make the bed. 

Hubby made breakfast for Tater, rice & chicken again to keep his tummy calm. Tater is pooping hard poops now. 

I let Riley out again and cleaned up the poop in the yard.

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

We watched an episode of Animal Control and the newest Resident Alien
 
Then we left the dogs at home and went to Walmart to get milk, rope for carrots, coffee pods, cat litter. 
 
It was disgusting as usual at Walmart. The manager does not manage anything; no carts cleaned in the cart area, no shopping baskets, garbage and dirt in the parking lot. Too many stockers putting stock out and getting in the way of shoppers. 
 
Was checked out by Karen who was a REAL Karen. She was whiny about everything. We finally got out of there and went home. 

At home, Hubby brought groceries inside and I put groceries away. I put clean laundry in dryer. 

Hubby was panicking about getting his Rough Country air-bags to deploy on his Dually. So he was trying to down-load the QR app, but the i-Phone had TURNED OFF THE QR CODE SCANNER, so I had to research that, sit thru commercials on YouTube to just figure out how to do it. FRUSTRATED!

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I did bookwork. I did payroll. I ordered the Free Dominos Pizza for the guys today.

At 11AM, I ordered pizzas from Dominos for the guys at the shop and used our "free pizza" coupon. 

I watched TV and fell asleep on the sofa while sitting up. The dogs slept.

I got Riley ready for her Vet appointment. I put out the keys for the FMF. 

Hubby got home. We took the car and drove to the Vet. I took Riley inside and the Vet assistant took her back and gave her vaccines & her bordetella vaccine. 

I watched some people drop off their 16 year old dog, Hercules for euthanasia. They refused to go back with the dog to say goodbye to him. The man told them, "don't touch him because he has cancer bumps everywhere, he can walk really far, he can't climb over 2 inches."  Like the Vet assistants were taking him elsewhere and going to be doing things with the dog??? It was really sad as the dog did not want to go with the Vet assistants into the back, the woman just kept saying "I can't do this." The dog threw a look over his shoulder to the people. It was so sad, I started crying. The people ran out the front door. I hate assholes like this. The dog will look for its owners of 16 fucking years and not be able to see or hear them in his last moments. 

I got Riley back, took her out to the car, Tater was barking. Then I went back inside and paid. The receptionist said she would love to steal my puppy.

We drove home. 

At home, I took Riley down to see Carmen & Dave, neighbors. Hubby parked the car at the house and let Tater out who immediately ran down the street. 

Had to wrangle Tater up to the house.

I went inside and stared making turkey bacon. I was tired. 

I took a nap on the sofa. 

When I woke up, I took a hot bath. Then I did bookwork. 

Found titles for the Ranchero and Trailer for Hubby.

Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: