Monday, March 04, 2024

MONDAY / MARCH 4 / NO WIND

MONDAY
MARCH 4
 
 

 
 
 

I woke up hot & sweaty. Nightmare of Wilson being cremated. I heard sirens and Tater howling in the living room.
 
Up at 6AM to make the bed and get dressed. Hubby was in the living room with Tater. 
 
I made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby cleaned the grilled outside, vacuumed it with the old vacuum and then grilled chicken tenders on it

Sage pooped on the dog bed in our room after screaming for 10 minutes. So Hubby cleaned the poop off and I took the dog bed out and sprayed it off with hose water.

Hubby vacuumed the house. Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

Right after Hubby left, I drove the FMF to Enliven to get shots. Diet shot, Toradol, and Biotin. Then I drove back home. I talked briefly with Betty as she was driving past in her car. She wants me to watch her cats.
 
Bulldog Pest Control came at 9:30AM and sprayed. He was gone by 9:50AM.  
 
I did some bookwork. 

It was sunny and bright outside.
 
ROBERT IS BACK SLEEPING IN HIS CAT BED!
SAGE EATING ONE OF THE DOG BEEF TENDONS
JET STREAMS ARE FINALLY BACK AGAIN AFTER THE PANDEMIC
 

I watched TV.

I did more bookwork.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 
 
Hubby came home at 4:30PM.
 
We watched TV.
 
Went to bed at 9:30PM.




No comments: