Tuesday, March 05, 2024

TUESDAY / MARCH 5 / STEAM CLEANED FLOORS / VEGAS PICKED UP 2POST CAR LIFT

MARCH 5 2024
TUESDAY




Up at 6AM. Nobody in bed crowding me out. No little whines to get off the bed. I sure miss that little Black dog. 
 
I got up and dressed, Hubby helped me make the bed. Sage played on it. No pooping on dog bed this morning. 
 
Tater went out for potty.
 
Hubby made egg breakfast for Tater.

Hubby made chicken on the grille, installed my new 50' hose on the side of the house, vacuumed the floor for me.
 
Hubby made several phone calls. 

I hot steam CLEANED the floor because it was awful. Lots of mess in the kitchen today.
 
Hubby left for the shop. Tater stayed at home because he is still limping.
 
I did bookwork. I finished steam CLEANING the floors.
 
 



No comments: