Monday, March 18, 2024

MONDAY / MARCH 18 / WONDERFUL WEATHER / HUBBY TO VEGAS AGAIN

MONDAY
MARCH 18 2024
 
 

 
Hubby woke me up at 2:30AM and he went to bed. I had told him that we could trade at Midnight, but i think he fell asleep.

After putting the new puppy out for poop and pee, I sat on the sofa with Riley. She slept most of the night. I had a restless sleep. I was cold and uncomfortable.

At 6AM, Riley woke me up by clawing on the sofa. I put her out for potty. I picked up the poos from outside. 

We went inside where I made a latte for Hubby, tea/nanogreens for myself.

I went to wake Hubby up at 7AM. He said he was exhausted. 

Hubby made breakfast for Tater and fed him. Riley barked at him while he was eating, so we had to put her outside. Then she came back inside to clean up the bits that Tater had spilled.

I vacuumed in the house. Hubby changed cat litter. I made the bed. 
 
Hubby had to find the Title for the Ford F450. It was mis-filed in the UTV file.

Tater & Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I put Riley out again for potty.

I put away clean dishes and put more dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I put dirty clothes in the washer and started it. 

I did bookwork. I took Riley outside again. More poop & pee.


RILEY BEING CUTE OUTSIDE IN THE BACKYARD
 
 
 
I texted Spencer to ask him how to add things to Instagram and Facebook and YouTube. He was very helpful. I posted lots of pictures to Instagram account.

I took Riley out several times today. She was such a good little girl. She kept going to the door on her own and I would watch for her. 
 
Riley has not taken a nap at all today. She laid down on the floor several times, but did not take a big nap. I was hoping I could nap when she did this afternoon; I am exhausted.

Hubby & Tater drove into Las Vegas again so that Hubby could drop off shocks at Vital Motion. He will wait there while they work on the shocks, so he won't have to return again. Hubby & Tater left from the shop at 2:45PM. Hubby called to say that we need a new rug in the front room of the shop because Tater had explosive diarrhea all over it. He threw the rug away.

Then Hubby called to tell me that in Vegas, Tater had vomited. He is worried about the dog. I told him that if it continues tomorrow, we will take him to the ER Vet in St George tomorrow night.

I steam cleaned the floors in the house at 4:30PM. 
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 6PM. He had to return to the shop in order to drop off the shocks, then the people from the other day had returned the RMOR UTV that Hubby had loaned them. They were there at the shop.

Tater was still sick. Lethargic, shooting liquid diarrhea. 

I went to bed at 8PM and got up at 10PM. Hubby went to bed. I stayed up with Riley. 

Sat on the sofa. Riley fell asleep on the floor.
 
 


No comments: