Tuesday, March 26, 2024

TUESDAY / MARCH 26 / HUBBY SCREAMED AT ME /CLEANING

MARCH 2024
TUESDAY




Up at 5AM with the puppy to let her out. We decided to stay up anyway. Had to turn the heat on as it was very cold in the house.

I got dressed and made the bed. Hubby made chicken & rice for Tater's breakfast. 

I made latte for Hubby and tea/Nanogreens for myself.

HUBBY SCREAMED AT ME AT 7:29AM ABOUT CASEY'S EMPLOYEE BONUS IN 2024 THE EXCESSIVE MONTHS WILL BE IN 2024 MARCH 2024, MAY 2024, AUGUST 2024, NOVEMBER 2024.
 
I was very upset with Hubby and his screaming at me set off a Lupus Flare up and I was hurting for the rest of the day.
 
I let the dogs in and out all day. Played with Riley. 
 
RILEY SMILING ON MY LAP
 
 
I sat on the sofa and watched TV, taking too much Tylenol because I hurt too badly.
 
Hubby tried to schedule a massage for me to make up for yelling at me, but I said I did not want to go anywhere. 
 
Hubby got home at 4PM and let the dogs out. I made him put away dishes and laundry.
 
Watched TV. 
 
I went to bed at 9:30PM.




No comments: