Thursday, March 07, 2024

THURSDAY / MARCH 7 / KOKOPELLI MEETING PIZZA

THURSDAY
MARCH 7 2024 




Up at 5AM. Hubby was sitting on the sofa with his iPad. I went back to bed.

Tater crowded me out. Sage was making me sweat as she was laying on top of me.

I got up at 6:30AM and dressed. Made the bed.
 
Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. Made toast. 
 
Tried to sit down to eat, but Hubby had other things he needed to order online. I had to do Payroll.

Sent resale info to Harveys again as they are charging sales tax.

I had to post pictures on facebook for the business.

Hubby & Tater left for the shop in the Dually at 8:30AM. 

I did bookwork all day. 

Hubby called several times. I filled out application to accept credit from Customers. 

I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes. 
 
Hubby brought Tater home at 4PM. He said he was going to drop the trailer off at Jose's yard, but he did not have time.
 
Hubby met the Pizza Hut Delivery and Domino's Deliver in front of the College where the Kokopelli Meeting was being held. He said lots of people were wearing the RMOR shirts. They all liked the pizza. 
 
At 5PM, it started raining really hard. I brought the dog beds inside under the patio.
 
RAINING AND DARK CLOUDS
 
 
Hubby came home at 7PM after finally dropping off the trailer after the meeting. He had to talk with lots of customers.
 
We watched new episode of Resident Alien
 
Went to bed at 9:30. Both of us were exhausted.


No comments: