Saturday, March 30, 2024

SATURDAY / MARCH 30 / WALMART / TSC

SATURDAY
MARCH 30 2024
 
 

 

Hubby was up at 4AM and sat on the sofa. He let the dogs out at 5AM. I slept in until 8:30AM. Sage came to wake me up. She slept with me for a while.

I dressed and made the bed. 

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/ Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby had to answer many phone calls this morning from customers. Then had to talk to Mark for quite a while. 

Finally took the dogs with us in the FMF (that is falling apart and Hubby refuses to fix anything). 

Drove to UPS Store, but they had no Notary on staff (with a sign on the door). Then drove to Checks In The Mail across from Ace Hardware but they had no Notary (even though they advertise it on their front door sign) They gave Hubby a business card of somebody that does it out of their home, but there was no answer when we called.

Drove to Walmart where Hubby went to the Credit Union and got it done free! They had a notary on staff! Then he found me. I had to get mascara (some old biddy in the aisle blocking everything, I had to circle around several times) get rope for my carrots crafts, I suggested to Hubby when he found me that he should get Easter candy for the Credit Union girls because they helped him, but the Easter candy was really picked over. Hubby found some chocolates (and some old biddy had to stop her cart in front of him instead of going around him while he picked up the candy-fucking stupid old people).

Finally got in check out lane, but all the check outs were full. Had to wait. I took the keys to go out to the car as we had left the dogs out with the windows rolled down. Even though it was a really cool day, they were OK. I saw Jose (Walmart employee) on the way out and gave him a hug!

Hubby got done and out to the car, we drove to Mesquite Business Center to drop off carrots for Suzie. Of course, Hubby had to waste time talking to Pat. 

We finally left there and stopped at Tractor Supply to get puppy wet/dry food for Riley. She is getting dandruff and scratches at herself constantly. 
 
Got home and I worked on making more carrots. Hubby sat down for a while and watched TV. 
 
He went out and put new screws in the trailer. 
 
At 5PM, Hubby panicked and I had to make Bill of Sale for him. He forgot until the last minute.
 
Then he left with the Dually, trailer and Ranchero. Drove to the shop to meet the buyer. 
 
But the buyer took it for a test drive and did not want to buy it. After driving from Minnesota. OMG. What a fucking asshole. Hubby was upset. Mad. Incensed. He was pissed.
 
Riley did not do so well today. She peed and pooped in the house again. Just not quite getting it.
 
Hubby took the trailer to Jose's yard and left it there. He stopped on the way home at Jack-In-The-Box to get some stupid new hamburger. 
 
He ate his gross fast food dinner when he got home.
 
We watched TV. Went to bed at 10:30PM 

Riley was restless during the night but went back to sleep.
 


No comments: