Sunday, March 17, 2024

SUNDAY / MARCH 17 / ST PATRICKS DAY

SUNDAY
MARCH 17 2024
ST PATRICK'S DAY
 


 


I went to start the dryer again at 2AM and the little dog got up on the side table. She knocked over my tea, so I had to clean that up. I put her out for potty.

Then I put up the food & water in the bathroom. She settled down again and slept until 6:30AM. 

I got up with her and put her out. She pooped and peed.
 
I made a latte for Hubby. I made hot tea for myself.
 
I woke Hubby up at 7AM.  

Hubby made breakfast for Tater. Riley barked at Tater the whole time he was eating and finally finished off the last bits Tater missed.

Hubby & I cleaned the cat litter out of the shower. Hubby took a shower. The phone rang and Hubby assumed it was SPAM. It was a customer who had gotten a card & duck on their vehicle. The woman was calling because their UTV had blown a clutch & belt. So Hubby told her we would be at the shop by 9AM. 

We got ready. I changed clothes. We locked the doors. Loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove to the shop.

At the shop, Hubby got the clutch out and the woman with her sister-in-law arrived shortly after. We loaded them up with RMOR bling. They adored the puppy. The sister-in-law had a brace just exactly like Hubby's; we talked about it for a while.

The women left. 

We took the Dually to Jose's yard to load the trailer. The little new dog put her head out the window and her ears were flying - she kept turning around to look at Tater out the back window. She loves her Tater.

RILEY OUT THE WINDOW


Hubby loaded the trailer.

Then the woman called again. They had forgotten the belt, so Hubby stopped at the shop to get it and we drove to Falcon Crest where they lived to drop it off. About 8-10 UTVs were gathered in their driveway. All the guys dropped their jaws as Hubby drove in with the Dually. The guys had to talk about the truck & open the hood while I went over to talk with the other women and show off my puppy, Riley.
 
We left after about 20 minutes. Drove home. I am exhausted.

One of the friends followed us to the shop and Hubby gave him a tool to help get the clutch off. 
 
We saw Dave & Carmen pass us in their car. The guy left with the tool.

We drove home. I am exhausted.

Riley fell dead asleep on the console. 

At home, I got out with Tater and took my tea inside. Hubby brought the little puppy inside and put her down on the sofa. She fell asleep again.
 
 
RILEY OUT THE FENCE
RILEY USING THE MINI DOG BED
 

We ordered lots of clutches, tools, and snips on the internet. I did bookwork. 

Hubby made chicken on the grille, he made peppers on the grilled, he baked potatoes on the grille.
 
Hubby transplanted the Yucca that we had gone to St George for a new pot. The pot is super huge and hopefully the Yucca has lots of room to grow. Hubby kept getting stabbed until I went out with a pair of leather gloves to lift it out for him to put in the new dirt. It looks good.
 
TRANSPLANTED YUCCA
 

The guy from the clutch called and said it did not fit, so we ordered another clutch to be delivered next day air. 

I put the clean, dry comforter on our bed. 

I took a nap. At 2:30PM, I got up and Hubby had already called to check on what time the Muscle Cars On The Strip closes. Hubby said we had to pick up the car before 6PM. 

I got changed, put on makeup. Hubby got collars on the dogs and we left at 3PM. 

Drove to Las Vegas. Made really great time. Hubby loaded the car, hit the tire on the sidewall and got a flat, then picked up 2 Event t-shirts for $35. 

We drove to Sin Fronteras (two cops sitting out front) and parked the trailer & truck at the side of the building, gave the dogs a walk (no grass) and water. Then we went to eat. 

Hubby got the Burrito. I got Streeet Tacos.

HUBBY WITH BURRITO AT SIN FRONTERAS
STREET TACOS FOR ME AT SIN FRONTERAS

We then were going to get on the 215 and head for home, after walking the dogs at the local park. Ran into a nice woman pushing a baby in a cart and I let the baby pet the puppy. Everybody near us complimented on Tater. The baby had a little runny nose. I wished the lady & her daughter a nice night. Very friendly.
 
 

 
Both of us talked about ice cream from Baskin Robbins. I found one local and we stopped. Hubby got XXX and I got World Class Chocolate. Some young kid opened the door for me after I got napkins and I told him that I needed napkins cause Hubby gets so messy, Hubby said he gets it all over the truck. We walked out and the kid (after many god-bless yous, too much god xxx wow) complimented Hubby on his "Fattie". The dually. 

We drove home. I made Hubby go slower because it was getting dark. He stresses me out so much when he drives. It always has to be 90mph or more. Ugh. 

At home, I was exhausted and went to bed right away at 8:30PM. 

Hubby woke me up at 2:30AM to look after the dog. He went to bed.

No comments: