Friday, March 22, 2024

FRIDAY / MARCH 24

FRIDAY
MARCH 22 2024



Up at 5AM with Riley to put her out for potty. I sat up with her.Then I laid down on the sofa to sleep for a while. Hubby got up at 6AM and made breakfast for Tater. 

I got up and dressed. Made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I checked email. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed.

Hubby left at 8:30AM with the FMF. 

I did bookwork. I let the dogs outside for potty. We sat outside because it was such a nice morning.

I watched TV. I was very tired and fell asleep sitting up for 1 hour. Tater woke me up when he wanted to go outside by jumping off his recliner and shaking his head.

At 2:30PM, I went to GS Nails getting my nails done. I got them cut much shorter. 

A5 3PM, I drove to the Shop to meet Hubby. I told him we should get dogs and drive out to get Lottery tickets.

Drove Home in the Jeep. Hubby got there a few minutes later. I let the dogs out for potty. No messes in the house!

We loaded the dogs and drove to Beaver on I-15. No traffic back ups as the road is now open to 2 lanes over the bridge!. We drove to the Mormon church and walked dogs in the grass. Riley really liked the grass as she was rolling over and over, playing with Tater. Riley pooped and I picked it up then we walked over to the construction dumpster to throw out the bag. We loaded the dogs into the FMF.

Drove across the road to TA Travel Plaza and left dogs in car. We ordered pizza from Sbarros. Walked directly over and got teas. Hubby got a I got the sausage/pepperoni with a garlic bread stick. Hubby got a Supremo slice. They were training a new kid that got there and started about 15 minutes before us!

Purchased tea & lottery tickets at the other cashier. 

We ate in the car because the wind was blowing so bad and we decided against eating at the picnic tables.

Drove home on I-15, the car was shaking really badly. Hubby needs to check shocks and tires/balance.
 
At home, we let the dogs out for potty. Watched TV - Castle

We went to bed at 8PM because we were exhausted.

No comments: