Wednesday, March 06, 2024

WEDNESDAY / MARCH 6 / SUNNY / HUBBY DENTIST /TATER BACK TO WORK

WEDNESDAY
MARCH 6 2024
 
 

 
Sage slept with me all night in the crook of my arm.

Up at 6AM. I heard Hubby was restless most of the night. He went out to sit on the sofa in the early morning. Then Tater got up and went out to the living room with him. 

I got up and dressed. Made the bed.

Hubby gave Tater his breakfast and his morning pills. 

Sage was crying again. Hubby closed all the doors to the bedrooms. 
 
Put dirty laundry in the washer and started it. Put it in the dryer.
 
Cleaned the kitchen and put dirty dishes in dishwasher. 

Hubby took Tater with him to the shop. Hubby went to his Dentist appointment at 8:40AM. He is still having lots of pain.

I went over to talk with Betty. Saw her new cat - Elvis. Stan was there watching TV.
 
When I returned home, Sage had pooped on the rug in the dining room next to the sliding glass door.
 
I cleaned all that up, cleaned up the litter again, then got out the extra cat litter box in the garage and thoroughly cleaned it. I filled it with litter and put it in the shower stall.
 
I ordered 3 new cat litter boxes from Walmart and some new litter. I researched online and it said that sometimes cats object to litter, or old used boxes. Need 1 litter box per cat.
 
I put away clean dishes and laundry  

I took a nap. Totally exhausted. 
 
Filled new cat litter box in the shower with litter. Showed Sage where to potty.

Did bookwork.
 
It is still REALLY DIFFICULT to be at home by myself. No dogs. Just cats. Cats are so quiet and sleep and play. Not interactive with people. I will see something out the side of my eye when I am doing bookwork in the office. I think it is Wilson playing outside. But there is nothing there. Then I might hear scratching at the door. But there is nothing there. My mind playing tricks on me.
 
Do we really need another dog? No. Tater is enough. More than enough. Too much. 
 
But. There is a hole in my heart. 
 
Hubby got home at 5PM with Tater. Gave Tater his nighttime pill for pain and then let him out for potty.
 
Hubby made soup for dinner.

We ordered pizzas to be delivered tomorrow at 4:45PM for the Kokopelli Club Meeting at the College. Ordered 10 pizzas from Pizza Hut and 10 pizzas from Dominos.

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV. 

I did bookwork.

We watched TV for a while.

Went to bed at 9:30PM.
 




No comments: