Sunday, March 31, 2024

EASTER / SUNDAY / MARCH 31 /

SUNDAY
MARCH 31 2024
EASTER
 
 
 
 

Hubby was up at 3:30AM with Riley. He kept saying he had to get his pants on; he went to the bathroom so I picked up Riley from the bathroom and put her outside. Then Hubby STILL had to get pants on; then he went outside with Riley.
 
I went back to bed.

IN THE MEANTIME

Hubby got up with Riley & Tater at 5AM. He had explosive diarrhea while he was standing on the patio - it just poured down his legs. So he had to get the dogs inside, rush to the front bathroom where feces fell along the hallway, and get to the toilet where more diarrhea came out. Then he had to clean it all up so the dogs would not get into it. He had to take a shower, put the dog food/water and cat litter boxes out until he was finished. Riley was barking the whole time at him in the shower and she even stepped into the shower with him!

I was dead asleep an
 
Hubby told me the story of his explosive diarrhea and he said it was probably from the Jack-In-The-Box he ate last night. I told him to report it as food poisoning. 
 
We cleaned up the dog food/water in the bathroom where Tater had eaten all Riley's puppy food.  Then Hubby cleaned up the cat litter. I had to vacuum the shower. Then I steam cleaned everything.
I got dressed and went out to the kitchen to make a latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for me.  
 
I picked up dog poo outside. Had to refresh the dog water several times. 
 
Then I packed up my carrots that I finished making into plastic ziploc bags. I made a list and Hubby locked the doors after letting the dogs out to potty. We left the dogs at home. 

Delivered the carrots to Dawn, Nancy, Chris, LeAnne, Amy, Judy, Joe's wife, Kerry, Sharon C, and Colleen H. 
 
Drove to see the new house on the hill in the Falcon Ridge subdivision. Drove to see if the new mexican restaurant is open, but it was closed. Abuelita's. 

Drove to Smith's and got groceries on sale with coupons. Last day of the sale.

Drove home. At home, I was exhausted. I let the dogs out for potty, picked up more poo. Did laundry. Hubby brought in the groceries and made food.

I did my blog




No comments: