Monday, March 25, 2024

MONDAY / MARCH 25 / ENLIVEN SHOTS / RILEY BATH

MONDAY
MARCH 25 2024
 
 
 

 
 Up at 1AM, 3AM, and 5AM with Riley. Hubby put her out at 3AM and 5AM. I went out with her at 1AM. Not much rest. 

Got up at 6:30AM when Hubby was making Tater's breakfast. Tater still has diarrhea, so he stays home today. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter and vacuumed. I did bookwork.

Hubby and I left at 8:40AM. I drove the Jeep.

Drove to Enliven. Got there at 8:50AM. Parked in the back parking lot in the handicapped area. I was the first customer in the door. Five more people came in after me. Talked to Sasha. Finally got my diet shot & Biotin at 9:10AM. 

I drove to Walmart to get blueberry & chocolate chips muffins. Got some sweet tea & raspberry tea. Looked at rugs. Called Hubby to get the size. All Walmart had was small 5x7 rugs. Not big enough. Then I got some ribbon for the carrots. Not much choice. 

Drove home. Let the dogs outside for potty. 

I put away clean dishes. Put laundry in dryer. 
 
I took a nap sitting up on the sofa. I was SO very tired. 
 
Went outside to sit with the dogs. LeAnn, our neighbor, walked by with her little white dog and I said Hello.
 
Hubby got home at 3:30PM. 
 
We left the dogs at home and drove to the Credit Union to deposit the check he had gotten today, but the dumb Teller would not deposit it because the customer had written 2023 instead of 2024. Drove to Scenic to get Lottery tickets. 

We drove home. 

At home, Hubby had dinner. I made hot tea. 

Hubby helped me tie my carrots. 

I took a hot bath. I hurt a lot. Hubby watched the dogs. 

Hubby took the garbage can out and put it by the road.
 
Riley stank of urine and dirt from digging in her hole, so I gave her a bath. Hubby helped me dry her off with the hair dryer. 
 
Then she played with Tater for 30 minutes, play bow, snorking, sneezing, biting cheeks, jumping on Tater like parkour! 
 
Hubby let them out for potty and Riley was so excited that she jumped in the water tank. We had to blow her dry again.
 
Hubby cleaned out their ears. Riley really liked that.
 
We watched TV.
 
I got really tired. Hubby was falling asleep on the sofa.
 
We went to bed at 9:30PM.





No comments: