Wednesday, March 13, 2024

WEDNESDAY / MARCH 13 / DIET SHOT / COOLER /

WEDNESDAY
MARCH 13 2024 





Not a great night. Have to remember to run the new dog around before bedtime so she sleeps all night. 

When we went to bed, she would not settle down, biting me-playing. So I got up and took her out to the sofa. She chewed on her beef tendon and toys for a while. 

At Midnight, she fell asleep. So I carefully carried her to the bed and put her on the pillow. She slept until 2AM when she FELL OUT OF THE BED! She is Roly-Poly and did not hurt any bones.

I tried to get up and dressed. Had to take off my socks with cream on my feet, changed into jeans in the bathroom, went potty before I could take her out. But she peed in the bathroom AND WALKED IN IT. I had to run water with a washrag to rinse off her feet. 

Then I took her out for a while, but no poop or pee. It was cold outside.

We came back inside and she wanted to play again. Chewing on toys, chewing on her beef tendon. 

At 2:58AM, a worker came to get the belly dump semi truck and drove it down to Mesquite. WORKING AT THIS TIME OF DAY? WTF?

Finally, Riley fell asleep and then I covered myself up with a blanket and sat on the heating pad. It was freezing in the house, but I did not want to get up to disturb the dog. 

We both fell asleep. 

But then Hubby got up at 4AM. He mumbled to Tater and then went to use the potty. He slammed the door, flushed the toilet, and then back to bed. Yelled at Tater to "Move Over!" Which woke up the little dog.

I had to take her outside AGAIN. She did pee this time. Yippee. But she wanted to play outside. Run around. I am so exhausted at this point. 

She finally got done playing and we went inside again. She sat on the sofa again and chewed on her toys. I fell asleep again. She must have fallen asleep again, too. 

Hubby came out with Tater at 6AM to let him out for potty. I let Hubby take Riley out again while I fell asleep on the sofa for another 30 minutes! 

I got up at 6:35AM and made latte for hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. 

Then I made some sausage in the air fryer. Hubby had made egg cups and some flat croissants. He did not have an explanation of why they were flat other than "I was tired."

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I put out the new cat box, but Hubby did not like it. The other box was missing a hinge, so it has to go back.

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. They drove the Dually to the shop.

I took Riley in the FMF and drove to Enliven to get my diet shot. I went up to 12.5 mg. 

Drove back home.

Did bookwork until 11AM. Riley slept on the floor in the corner while I did books.

I made more hot tea. It is still cold in the house.

I fell asleep sitting up on the sofa with Riley sitting next to me. She woke up and I took her outside for potty. 

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. Tater went out for potty with Riley. Then Hubby made himself some dinner. He sat on the sofa to do bookwork.

I ordered some racing gloves to put in a speical "bag" that Hubby is going to make up for the Jeep Club enthusiasts. 
 
I did bookwork while Hubby watched the dogs. 
 
We watched some TV. 
 
Hubby went to bed at 10PM. I stayed up on the sofa with Riley.

No comments: