Friday, March 08, 2024

FRIDAY / MARCH 8 / GS NAILS / NEW HOIST AT SHOP

FRIDAY 
MARCH 8 2024







Up at 6AM. Heard Hubby in the kitchen making breakfast for Tater. I really miss Wilson. I think about him first thing as I wake up. I miss his little hot body pushing against me while I sleep.

I got dressed and made the bed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I made toast. Hubby had his burrito.

I did bookwork.

Hubby watched Automotive shows until he left at 8:30AM with Tater. I was left alone again.

I worked on bookwork all day. Started doing TAXES.
 
I watched the final season episode of ENDEAVOUR. It was sad to see it end after 12 years!

At 2:30PM, I went to get my nails done with Andy at GS Nails. I drove the Jeep. Parked on the side of the building as some van was parked in the handicapped parking spot. It was sunny, but not really too warm. 

Got done with my nails at 3:45PM and drove to the shop. At the shop, Hubby had no lights/electricity as they had popped a breaker and had forgotten which one was theirs on the front of the building. I got fresh water for Tater, greeted some customers and talked with them. The guys had installed the new shop lift. Crazy Chris had done another recovery in the desert and was hanging out. I left at 4:30PM.

I drove home and waited for Hubby. He got home at 6PM. 
 
We gave more pain pills to Tater. 

I watched the new season episodes of VERA.

He made chili and peanut butter sandwich for me. I had lots of heartburn and thought I was going to die. Took a Nitro pill. 

Went to bed at 9:30PM.


No comments: