Tuesday, March 12, 2024

TUESDAY / MARCH 12 / COOLER

 TUESDAY
MARCH 12 2024
 
 

 
Riley slept with us all night in the middle of the bed on top of the pillow. I petted her all night to make sure she knew we were there. THERE NO WHINING AT ALL

At 4AM, I got up to potty, took Riley outside for potty. She pooped AND peed! Then I sat on the sofa with the heating pad. It was freezing in the house. I turned on the fireplace to warm up, but it turned off later. 
 
Hubby got up at 5AM, let Tater out and then went back to bed. 
 
Skylar was snuggled in next to me on the sofa as I was sitting there napping.
 
I was severely tired, but got up and dressed. Made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
Heated up sausages in the air-fryer. Hubby had a burrito and made breakfast eggs for Tater. 
 
Tater growled at Riley as she came close when he was eating. Probably making sure she knew not to eat his food. 
 
Hubby made grilled chicken outside on the grille. 
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM after doing cat litter. 
 
THE TIME CHANGE IS REALLY DIFFICULT ON US.  We used to wake up and leisurely get ready, had extra time in the morning, now it seems like we are rushing and running out of time. Cannot sit to enjoy our mornings.
 
I cleaned up the house. Put away clean clothes. Put away clean dishes. 
 
The Cleaners got here at NOON. Riley and I sat outside. It was cooler, I turned on the fireplace. 
 
The neighbors came over to see the new puppy. Amy & Warren.

SKYLAR SITTING OUTSIDE ON PATIO WITH ME

 
Cleaners left at 1PM. I turned off the fireplace and went inside. 
 
RILEY SLEEPING IN THE CORNER OF MY OFFICE
 
 
Hubby called and wanted me to pick him up at the Tire store.
 
Betty came over at 2:20-2:50PM so I could show her how to take care of the cats. 
 
Hubby called me at 3:10PM to meet him at the Tire Store to pick him & Tater up. 
 
I drove there with Riley and we picked them up. Then we drove to Tractor Supply to purchase chains  for the camper and a new harness (red) for Riley. The harness is too big. We needed cat size, but they did not have it there. We left Tater in the car, but I hurried out to roll the windows down until Hubby was done shopping.

We drove straight home. We decided NOT TO GO PICK UP THE CAMPER as there was a HUGE storm coming in and Ely NV, Wells NV, and Jackpot NV are all in the way of snow, blowing snow, and ice on the roads. We are NOT going to do another trip in a winter storm. 

We got home and watched TV for a while. I was exhausted. We played with Riley for a while. She took a long nap behind the sofa against the wall.
 
RILEY & HUBBY ON THE SOFA
 

At 10:00PM, we went to bed.
 
 
 

No comments: