Friday, March 15, 2024

FRIDAY / RAIN RAIN RAIN / HUBBY SHOWS CAR AT LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY / SEVERE HAIL STORM

FRIDAY
3-15-2024 






Awake most of the night with Riley. Keep going outside every 30 minutes. She slept for 2 hours beside the sofa and I took a nap on the sofa. 

Up at 5:50AM and took her outside again. She pooped & peed. I saw the fat guy with his wife go walking past our house. IT STARTED RAINING. I dragged the dog beds under the patio.

Then I woke Hubby up at 6AM so he could take care of the dogs while I got a couple hours of sleep. I made a latte for him. I went to bed in our room. 

Sage kept trying to walk on me and at first I could not fall asleep,but then I went to sleep.

At 8:30AM, Hubby woke me up and helped me make the bed. 
 
Tater & Hubby left for the shop at 8:35AM. 
 
I put clothes in the dryer. I put away clean dishes.  

I tried to do books, but Quickbooks was down.

I sat down to have sweet potato fries with Ketchup when Rattler decided to jump on the side table and spill everything. Not blood, just ketchup everywhere. Riley wanted to eat it all! 

KETCHUP SPILLED EVERYWHERE

Hubby & Tater went to Vegas with his Dually to Las Vegas Motor Speedway to drop off the Ranchero in the Barn Finds category so it can get sold. 

He was gone from 2PM to 5PM. He encountered lots of hail in a sudden severe rain storm. 
 
HAIL STORM 20 MILES OUTSIDE OF LAS VEGAS
CARS SLID OFF THE INTERSTATE I-15
HAIL STORMS/SNOW IN LAS VEGAS (CLIMATE CHANGE?)

 
 
Hubby got back and we watched TV for a while. I took a hot bath because I was so tired and exhausted from staying up all night with the new dog. RILEY. 
 
Hubby sat down to watch TV and eat, but Riley walked on the side table and spilled his milk all over. I had to give her a bath (HER FIRST BATH HERE) while Hubby cleaned up the milk.
 
I went to bed at 8PM and got up 1AM. I woke Hubby up and told him to go to bed. I took over watching the dog. 
 
I took Riley out several times for potty. 
 
Riley took a nap from 3AM to 5AM and I napped also. She woke me up at 5AM and I took her out for potty. She peed & pooped. 
 
I went to wake Hubby up at 6AM so I could take a nap.

No comments: