Thursday, March 21, 2024

THURSDAY / MARCH 21 / NEW UTV PARKING LOT

THURSDAY
MARCH 21 2024
 
 
 

 

Up at 5AM when Riley started making noise in her new kennel. I got dressed then went to immediately take her outside. She peed and then came back inside. 

I went potty. Got dressed the rest of the way. 

I went out to sit down on the sofa. Then I took Riley out again. She pooped. 

I slept on the sofa until Hubby got up at 6AM. He gave Tater some chicken tenders for breakfast and fed him on a fork. 

I am still moody from not getting enough sleep at night. 

I made Hubby a latte, I made myself a latte because I needed the caffeine. I made nanogreens & a small bagel for myself. The caffeine did not help.
 
I vacuumed the back of the house and did cat litter. Hubby vacuumed the front of the house

I did bookwork and checked for emails. I went over to check on Betty's cats at 8:15AM. Cleaned their potty, fed them, gave them fresh water. 

I was back by 8:30AM and Hubby left for the shop.

I did bookwork. 

I put away clean dishes. I cleaned the kitchen and put in more dishes to wash. I put away clean cloths. 

I went outside to work on business cars attached by rubber bands to ducks. Hooked up the Sonos MOVE to my new phone. The dogs were outside with me. We were out there for about an hour. Then we came inside. Riley wanted inside to take a nap.

I texted to remind Hubby to go to the Grand Opening of the new UTV Mesquite Parking lot at 11AM. 

I ordered a custom collar tag for Riley on Amazon.
 
Hubby got home at 4PM. We sat on the patio. I made sweet potato fries to eat. The dogs chewed on beef chews and played.
 
We came inside at 7PM. I did bookwork.
 


No comments: