Saturday, March 09, 2024

SATURDAY / MARCH 9 / JEEP CLUB TRAINING

SATURDAY
MARCH 9 2024
 
 
 

Up at 2AM and could not sleep. Hubby had gotten up earlier and sat on the sofa for a while. He said he had leg cramps. He was then back in bed and snoring. I got up to potty, stepped in cat litter from the box we put in the shower. I took my pillow and grabbed a blanket from the sofa, went to sleep in the front room. 

It was too cold after an hour so I went back in the bedroom. I dropped the blanket in the hallway.

I opened the blankets and Sage had been sleeping on my pillow area, so it was nice and warm. I snuggled up to Tater. 

I fell asleep until 6:00AM. Heard Hubby making dog breakfast for Tater in the kitchen. I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Then I went to make the bed, but there was black cat hair everywhere on the sheets, so Hubby and I changed the sheets. We put them in the laundry. Started washing laundry.
 
Hubby wanted to take a shower, but we could not disturb Sage if she wanted to go potty. So I cleaned out the litter completely in the bathroom shower. it was full. ALL the cats had gone in it. I also cleaned out some litter in the armoire cat box. 
 
Hubby got dressed and afterwards, he parked the FMF out front while we took the Jeep to get donuts at Flying J. We left Tater at home while I drove the Jeep. There was some odd family staring at the donuts with mouths agape. Some odd white kid with dredds was with them. We finally got in to choose donuts and Hubby went to pay. 

Hubby drove home. We saw some UTVs going out on the Mesa turning onto Hardy Way. Hubby waved at all of them.

We got home and Hubby watched TV for a few minutes. I vacuumed up all the cat litter in the house.

I sat down to do bookwork. Hubby left at 9:15AM to meet the Virgin Valley 4 Wheel Drive Club at Sun City to do some off road rescue training. They are then going out to the water tower to practice.


No comments: