Thursday, March 14, 2024

THURSDAY / MARCH 14 / WINDY WINDY WINDY

MARCH 14 2024
THURSDAY



I sat up with Riley all night again. She did not have any messes in the house. She went to the door several times to go outside. 

I was exhausted after receiving almost no sleep, with a few naps here & there while Skylar slept 

I woke Hubby up at 6AM and asked him to watch the dog for me while I slept.

I slept on the sofa from 6AM to 7:30AM. Then I got up and made a latte for Hubby. I made hot tea for myself. I threw in some sausages for breakfast. 

Hubby had already fed Tater and made breakfast for himself.

I put dishes in dishwasher. I put laundry in washer. 

Then I got sick. Diarrhea. 

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM in the Dually.

I was sick for the rest of the day. Diarrhea all day long. Severe. All my body hurt. 
 
RILEY NAPPING ON SOFA

 
 
I let Riley out all day long. I tried to nap, but could not. 
 
Hubby called and wanted me to meet him to pick up a Jeep at the Tire store, but I could not go because I was so sick.
 
SKYLAR PLAYING WITH TOYS
 
 
At 3PM, I asked Hubby to come home early so that I could take a hot bath.  

I took a hot bath anyway and Riley sat with me in the bathroom. 
 
RILEY IN THE BATHROOM

 

Hubby finally got home and I took a nap while he watched the dogs. 

I was hurting all over. I slept in the bedroom until 8PM. Then I got up and felt a little better. I was hot & sweaty. 

I took another bath. 
 
RILEY NAPPING ON FLOOR
 

Hubby got the bed ready, but I had to sit on the sofa all night with Riley.

No comments: