Thursday, February 29, 2024

THURSDAY / FEB 29 / LEAP DAY / WILSON SHOWER / HUBBY STAYS HOME

THURSDAY
FEBRUARY 29 2024
LEAP DAY
 
 

I slept badly and got up at 3AM. Went to sleep on the sofa. Hubby let the dogs out at 4AM and then went back to bed. I got up at 5:30AM to take a hot bath. The Prednisone was finally helping. My head did not feel like it was burning. My eyes were not burning and hurting.
 
I got dressed, put my dirty clothes in washer. 
 
I sat for a while and at 6:30AM, I made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
I made egg cups with turkey & cheese.
 
BREAKFAST EGG CUPS
 
 
I put out milk/cheese for cats, I put dishes in dishwasher. I put away clean dishes. 
 
I vacuumed up cat litter. I cleaned cat litter. I put the trash bag in the hallway to take out to the garbage dumpster.
 
I made dog breakfast and fed them. Hubby finally got up at 7AM.  

Hubby took a shower with Wilson to clean his butt of the poop. 

We put the down comforter in the laundry to wash. Put all towels in the washer. 

Hubby made the bed.

Hubby sat down on the sofa and did not feel good. He was still nauseous from the Lidocaine they gave him to pull his tooth yesterday.
 
Hubby stayed home all day. He was not feeling well at all. I covered him with a blanket while he sat on the sofa. He got sweaty, nauseated. Then he would get cold. I turned on the furnace for him as he did not want heat blowing on his face.

HUBBY STAYS HOME SICK


I did bookwork.
 
I took a nap for an hour. Hubby moved off the sofa and over to the other sofa.
 
I got up at 3:30PM and put away clean clothes. Hubby helped. He got a few phone calls for the shop. 
 
I had to clean up Wilson's poo on his butt. He kept going outside every 30 minutes. He was having bad butt. I had to put the quilt into the washer because he had gotten poo on it.

We watched TV - Ghosts, and new episode of RESIDENT ALIEN. Went to bed at 9:30PM.


No comments: