Wednesday, February 07, 2024

WEDNESDAY / FEB 7 / HAIR /JOANN'S / ARBYS / MOTO ZOO / FLEET PRIDE

WEDNESDAY 
FEBRUARY 7 2024









Up at 6AM. I got dressed. Helped Hubby make the bed.

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby fed the dogs breakfast. He had to make new breakfast for Tater as he was all out. 






Hubby got home at 1:30PM. We drove the Dually to the IV Infusion so that I could get my shot, but they were too busy. I decided not to wait because some people had been waiting for 20 minutes already. I will return on Monday.

When I came outside, Hubby was talking to some guy that had parked his truck in the road to talk with Hubby. We talked to the guy about IV Infusions, then left after Hubby got a phone call. We drove to St George on the interstate I-15. It was clear and no back-ups on the bridge.

In St George, we dropped off the dogs at DogTown. Then Hubby drove to Deseret Industries to drop off our donation 3 bags. There was an accident at the intersection, so it was difficult to get into the building. We had to turn around several times.

Finally got out of there and Hubby took me to United Hairlines. I went potty, then Kassidy did my hair at 3:30PM.

Hubby picked me up and then we drove to Arby's to pick up food. I was hungry as I had not eaten all day. We got burgers for the dogs.
 
Hubby had gone to Moto Zoo & Fleet Pride to pick up parts. He had stopped to get cold lattes at our favorite place. 

We drove to the pot place to find a new pot for my plant. However, they had closed at 4:30PM and it was 5:45PM. We raced over to pick up the dogs.

We picked up the dogs and then drove to JoAnn's to buy fabric. Hubby came inside with me, We used the restrooms. Then purchased fabric and had it cut.

We left and drove to Costco to get fuel. We then drove on the Interstate back to Littlefield. It was dark by this time and my eyes were burning with all the bright lights on cars.

In Littlefield, we stopped so Hubby could go inside to purchase Lottery tickets.

In Mesquite, we drove home and unloaded. My knees hurt a lot. Unloaded dogs. Unloaded all the things we had gotten. 

Hubby had more Arby burgers. We sat down to rest on the sofa and watch TV.

Hubby fell asleep. 

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: