Thursday, February 22, 2024

THURSDAY / FEB 22 / SQUARE AT SHOP

FEBRUARY 22 2024
THURSDAY




Hubby could not sleep and went out to the sofa. I could not sleep and was hot&sweat at 3AM. I went potty, then went to sleep on the sofa, but Hubby was there. I went back to bed.

Hubby came to bed later. 

I could not fall back to sleep as Sage started walking on me all over. Walking on my face, my chest, my legs. 

Hubby got up and let the dogs out at 6AM. The dogs slept thru the night. 

Hubby had already fed the dogs before I woke up.

I woke up at 6:30AM and went potty then got dressed. I went out to the living room and sat for a while. I felt like I was in a fog. 

The floor was extremely dirty, so I started vacuuming. I did not want to make breakfast until it was clean. Hubby made the bed and got dressed.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed out the armoire.

I decided to go into the shop today to get the new SQUARE credit card machine hooked up for Hubby. So I got ready and drove the FMF. Followed Hubby & Tater in the Dually. 

At the shop, I had to hook the machine up the Wi-Fi. Then we had to do a test so Hubby could see how to use it. Two customers came into the shop before I left, so Hubby had a chance to use it and get used to it. 

I hooked up a new WYZE camera for the shop. 
 
I left at 9:30 and drove home. 
 
At home, I gave treats to Wilson. I unloaded all the stuff I had from the shop. 
 
I put laundry in the dryer. I put away clean dishes. 
 
I did bookwork until 11:30AM. 
 
Fed Wilson at NOON.
 
I watched TV today. Tried to take a nap. 

Did more bookwork.
 
Hubby got home at 4PM. He brought Tater with him. I fed Tater because he had not had food all day. He drank a lot.  

Hubby and I heard 3 HELICOPTERS go over the mesa really low and out over Scenic. They disappeared into the mountains. All of them were flying close together. They were NOT ON FLIGHTRADAR! Creepy.

We watched some TV and went to bed at 11PM.


 
 


No comments: