Friday, February 02, 2024

FRIDAY / FEB 2 / GROUNDHOGS DAY

FEBRUARY 2 2024
GROUND HOG DAY
FRIDAY





Up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already on the sofa perusing his iPad. The dogs got off the bed and went out to potty. 

I got dressed. I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

My arm & chest are still hurting really bad. 

Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air fryer for me. 

Hubby made a burrito for himself.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo outside.

Hubby made phone calls. I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby made phone calls to Vendors. Mark J called.
 
Hubby left at 8:50AM for the shop. It was raining. Still.
 
I did bookwork. I put laundry in the washer, then the dryer. 
 
I cleaned up the kitchen and started the dishwasher.
 

No comments: