Wednesday, February 21, 2024

WEDNESDAY / FEB 21 / RAIN RAIN RAIN /TATER TO VET / WIRE TRANSFER AT CREDIT UNION FOR CAMPER

WEDNESDAY
FEBRUARY 21 2024
 
 
 
 
 
Hubby screamed out in pain last night. I fell back to sleep.

Tater woke up with a cry. His leg hurting?

It is raining again this morning. Dark clouds.

Hubby let the dogs out for potty. He got my jeans from the dryer. 

I got dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby made ham & egg cups in a cupcake pan for breakfast for himself.
 
We took the FMF. Had to unload all the camper stuff out of it. I went over across the street to talk with Betty because she was out by her hot tub.
 
Drove to the Vet for Tater's 9:20AM appointment. Hubby walked Tater around in the parking lot while I checked him in. Got his weight. He is 96 POUNDS NOW! FAT DOG.
 
We saw a short, fat pitbull leaving (with huge balls) and he had similar coloring to Tater. 
 
Saw nice Dr Brown when they finally called us inside. Tater got all excited and pink. I started sweating in the HOT WAITING ROOM. Dr took his temp, checked his hips by manipulation, observed his walk. She said to give him Meloxicam and 

Hubby loaded Tater into the FMF and I paid the bill. The sun was shining when we left the Vet Clinic.

We drove to America First Credit Union and wire-transferred $ to Rugged Mountain RV to pay for our new camper. 
 
We left there at 10:45AM and drove home. Some stupid people were walking in the street instead of ON THE SIDEWALK RIGHT NEXT TO THEM on Horizon Boulevard.
 
At home, I fed the dogs. Gave Tater his Meds. Hubby warmed up turkey bacon for me in the air-fryer. He transferred all his stuff from the truck to the FMF and left for the shop.
 
I did bookwork. Ate some food- turkey with cheese, turkey bacon. I am hypoglycemic as I did not eat this morning.
 
I watched TV. Dogs wanted to go outside. It is beautiful outside today. Sunshine & Blue Skies. Wilson was chewing his beef tendon. Tater was relaxing after I gave him his pills.

Hubby called at 2PM to ask me to fill out vendor dealer paperwork for Sandcraft Motorsports. I did that and emailed it off. 
 
Hubby got home at 4PM and was knocking on the garage door. He brought in the gnome 2x4s that he had cut again. 
 
Let Tater & Wilson outside to go potty.
 
Then we had to drive the FMF down to Enliven to pay for my injections that I had received on Monday. Kellie did not know what I was talking about, so nobody left notes. I had to explain & pay.

We drove to Mesquite Office Supply & talked to Suzie. Dropped off Fed Ex packages for return. Then drove to Pilot Flying J so Hubby could get dinner. He was hungry. He got a meatloaf at the new Deli there. 
 
Then we drove to Tractor Supply to get dog food, beef tendon treats, & supplies for the shop.

Drove home. 

At home, Hubby ate his dinner. I gave Beef Tendon treats to the dogs.

We watched the first episode of the new Will Trent show. 

Watched some re-runs.

Hubby was falling asleep on the sofa. 

Went to bed at 9PM. I had to transfer $ from Quickbooks to bank before I went to bed.

No comments: