Saturday, February 24, 2024

SATURDAY / FEB 24 / CLOUDY / MASSAGES / DINNER AT THE WORDEN

SATURDAY
FEBRUARY 24 2024





I slept on Hubby's side of the bed for the first of the night, then woke up hot & sweaty. Went potty. Traded back to my side. Hubby was on the sofa and came back to bed, tried to get in on my side, but I was there! He went to his side and slept.

Sage vomited on the carpet next to my side of the bed in the morning before I woke up. Then I was worried about stepping in it when I got up in the morning.

I got up, went to sleep on the sofa about 4AM. 

At 5AM, Hubby was up and put the dogs out for potty. I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make tea/Nanogreens for myself. We were out of milk and forgot to purchase it last night. So no latte for Hubby. 

Hubby warmed up turkey bacon for me and fed the dogs. 

I put out food for Sage. Hubby put out milk and cheese for Rattler.

Hubby made the bed. 
 
RATTLER NAPPING AFTER BREAKFAST
 

I put dirty clothes in washer and started it. I put dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it.

Hubby sat down to watch Automotive shows. I was in a lot of pain and took 3 Tylenol. Hubby was also not feeling well (from not having his morning caffeine) and had an intense headache.

I did bookwork.

Valet FMF at Casablanca. Picked up lattes which were very good at CUPS. 

Hot Tub & Cold Tub. 

Massages at Casablanca with Raven & Sherri. 
 
Dinner at The Worden - pizza & calzone. Not very good. Too much ricotta cheese in the calzone.

HUBBY HAVING BLOODY MARY
PIZZA

Home to be with the puppies. 

Watched TV and went to bed.

No comments: