Tuesday, February 06, 2024

TUESDAY / FEB 6 / RAIN RAIN RAIN / CLOUDS / COLD / HOUSE CLEAN

TUESDAY
FEBRUARY 6 2024
 
 
 
 

 
Up at 6AM. Dogs jumped off bed to be let outside for potty by Hubby. 

I dressed and went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. 

Hubby watched Automotive show on TV. I worked on my Gnomes. Glued mop hair to the wood.

I picked up dog poo outside. It is cloudy, dark, cold, and raining. Cannot see mountains because of snow clouds. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I vacuumed cat litter. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I did laundry and put it in dryer.

I cleaned up the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher to wash.

Hubby left at 8:30AM for the shop. Tater & Wilson stayed home.

I worked on building GNOMES. Gluing beards onto the 2x4s. 

The Cleaners texted me at 11:30 and said they were done, could they come early instead of 2PM. So I told them to cover over.  I put everything away. They got here in 5 minutes.

I took the dogs with me in the FMF and we drove to Wendy's. Got 4 for $5 at Wendy's for the guys at the shop. Then I got Dave's single cheeseburgers for the dogs. 

I drove down the Interstate to get to the shop. The low tire pressure light came on, so I was scared it was going to blow again like last time. I drove slow, 50 mph on the Interstate.

At the shop, I gave the guys their food. Marcel filled the tire with air. 

I gave the dogs their cheeseburgers.

I gave a ride home to some customer that lives in Sun City.

Instead of going to Walmart, I just drove home. I was tired.

At home, I got the mail. The UPS delivered the new Credit Card swipe machine from SQUARE. I am done with Quickbooks! They charge too much.

I put everything away again in the house.

I am exhausted.

No comments: