Wednesday, February 14, 2024

WEDNESDAY / FEB 14 / VALENTINE'S DAY /

VALENTINE'S DAY
WEDNESDAY
FEBRUARY 14 2024



Up at 6AM. I was still really tired.

I got dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs. Let the dogs out after breakfast. 

Dogs slept on sofa for after breakfast coma. 

Watched TV shows.
 
I transferred some money from Quickbooks to Bnak. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I put laundry into washer and cleaned kitchen. Put dishes in dishwasher. 

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM for the shop in the Dually.

I slept for the rest of the day. I did not feel well and was exhausted.

I fed Wilson at 11AM, as he kept whining about food all day. Sitting in the kitchen. Then I fed him at 2:30PM.

Hubby got home with Tater at 4:30PM. He had stopped at Walmart to pick up some groceries. He brought home flowers and a heart balloon. We had already purchased Valentine's cards, so I had found them on my desk and put them out.
 
HUBBY GOT ME FLOWERS & CARDS & HEART BALLOON ON VALENTINE'S DAY
 

We watched TV.

I went to bed at 9PM. 

No comments: