Monday, February 05, 2024

MONDAY / FEB 5 / RAIN RAIN RAIN / BULLDOG PEST CONTROL / WASH LAUNDRY IN SPARE BEDROOM

MONDAY 
FEBRUARY 5 2024





Woke up at 5AM when Wilson wanted to get off the bed. Tater had alread done a shake of his whole body and jumped off the bed. Hubby had let him outside for potty. I had to get up and let Wilson down by picking him up. I heard rain from outside, hitting the roof.

Hubby put Wilson out for potty. I slept another 30 minutes. At 5:30AM, I got up and dressed. Then went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

 

 Hubby made turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.

Hubby called Wheels Pros, Zbroz, and some other Vendors at 8AM this morning. He cleaned cat litter while I vacuumed. 
 
I picked up dog poo. It was raining this morning.
 
Hubby left at 9AM. He got going late. 
 
I did bookwork. I did checks for Bulldog Pest Control that came today.
 
Justin came at 9:30AM. He sprayed. He gave treats to the dogs. They followed him around.
 
I did bookwork. 
 
Then I was exhausted and sat down on the sofa to watch TV for a while. I fed the dogs at 11:30AM. 
 
I did bookwork again. 
 
I sent all our Trust Documentation via email to the Banks.
 
Hubby got home at 4PM. 
 
We watched TV, Malcolm in the Middle. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa and went to bed at 10PM.

 


No comments: