Tuesday, February 27, 2024

MONDAY / TIRED & HURTING / ENLIVEN SHOTS / HUBBY @ TIRE CENTER

MONDAY
2-26-2024 


Up at 6:30AM when Hubby was making breakfast for dogs. I got dressed. Made the bed. 

Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. 

I picked up dog poo outside. Hubby started the laundry. I cleaned up the kitchen. I loaded the dishwasher and started it. I vacuumed the cat litter.
 
Hubby & Tater took the UTV to the shop this morning.
 

 
I did laundry and put away clean clothes. I cleaned up the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher. Then I put clean dishes away.

At 10AM, I took the Jeep to get my shots at Enlive. Diet, Toradol, and Biotin. She put them in my butt cheeks and it really hurt.

I drove home again.

At home, I fed Wilson lunch and then cleaned up after him.

I tried to take a nap, but could not. I hurt a lot and the Toradol did not help.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. 

We watched TV and went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: