Thursday, February 01, 2024

THURSDAY / FEB 1 / COLD & RAIN

THURSDAY
FEBRUARY 1 2024
 
 
 



Up at 6AM. Hubby was already on the sofa perusing his iPad. The dogs got off the bed and went out to potty. 

I got dressed. I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

My arm & chest are still hurting really bad. 

Hubby did not need to make turkey bacon for me because there was already enough. 

Hubby made a burrito for himself.

Hubby made phone calls. I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. It was raining. He had both the Dually & FMF alarms going off at the same time and could not figure out how to turn them off. Then he sat in the Dually for 10 minutes with the Diesel smell blasting into the house. He was being quite the idiot this morning.

I was feeling awful. I did laundry and cleaned up in the kitchen. Started dishwasher.

It kept raining all day. The birds came to eat, but then sat on the fence while it was raining.

I tried to sleep, but the dogs kept wanting to go outside.

I watched TV feeling awful.

Paid bills at 5PM. 

Hubby got home at 5:50PM. He brought some boards he had cut for Gnomes; a craft project.

Hubby made dinner for himself.

We watched TV for a while. I fell asleep on the sofa and got up at 8PM so that I could go to bed. Hubby got the bed ready and my ice water. Dogs slept with me. Hubby came to bed at Midnight.

No comments: