Wednesday, February 28, 2024

WEDNESDAY / FEB 28 / HUBBY TOOTH PULLED AT DENTIST / HUBBY TO VEGAS

FEBRUARY 28 2024
WEDNESDAY
 
 

Up at 6:30AM when Hubby was making breakfast for dogs. I got dressed. Made the bed. 

Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. 

I picked up dog poo outside. Hubby started the laundry. I cleaned up the kitchen. I loaded the dishwasher and started it. I vacuumed the cat litter, 

Loaded both dogs into the FMF and we drove to the Tire Store. Hubby picked up a Jeep. We drove to the shop via Interstate 15. Some stupid car tail gated me only 1 car length away. They got off at the next exit right behind me.

I did a little bookwork and got done at 10:00AM.

I called Hubby at 10AM to make sure he got to his Dental appointment at 10:30AM. He said they had called to change it to Noon. So he had time to get there. He put an alarm on his phone.

Hubby came home at 1PM. He had gotten his tooth pulled. He bled a lot and had to put lots of gauze in his mouth. Hubby wanted to drive to Las Vegas to pick up the shocks from Robert, but I did not feel well and did not want to go with him. He took Tater with him. 

Tater jumped out at the shop in Vegas and had to greet everybody, he even went next door to greet people there. Hubby & Tater got back at 3:20PM. 

Hubby sat at home. He was dizzy, lethargic, nauseous. His tooth hurt a lot, so he took Tylenol and Tramadol. 

We watched Will Trent. It was boring. 

Hubby made a grilled cheese & turkey sandwich for himself.

Hubby made the bed and I went to bed at 9:30PM. I took Prednisone to help with my pain.

Really bad night. Hubby slept on the sofa, then came to bed. Wilson got up and pooped in the office. Hubby put him back in bed when he was whining in our bedroom. He got poop all over the comforter.

I slept badly and got up at 3AM. Went to sleep on the sofa. Hubby let the dogs out at 4AM and then went back to bed. I got up at 5:30AM to take a hot bath. The Prednisone was finally helping. My head did not feel like it was burning. My eyes were not burning and hurting.

No comments: